Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summertime...and the livin's easy

I love summer. Right now I am taking classes and just messing around-giving piano and voice lessons, and hanging out with Baxter. (Right now he is snoring on the couch as I type.) It is during the summer when I realize how good his life is, and how good mine is. Its funny how things work-summertime is busier for Joe, and it is definitely slower for me-so I can help him out and we still get to hang out A LOT more. It's a wonderful time to reconnect with my husband and dog and just enjoy all that God has given us.
I have my Avon Walk on Saturday and Sunday! I'm starting to get a little nervous, but VERY excited. Pray for me! The weather forecast for this weekend is HOTTTTTTT! Mid to upper 90's! Yuck! So pray not only for me as I walk, but all the other participants. Also, you can still DONATE! (See the previous post). I will post pics from the weekend when I have recuperated!
Anyway-you probably won't hear from Joe for a little while, we have VBS next week and we are at a desperate pace to get things ready. Speaking of...I have to go to the church now to help Joe out!
I LOVE SUMMER!

No comments: