Sunday, June 08, 2008

Time for a break....well, not really

It is now definitely summer for me. Joe and I are getting ready for Vacation Bible School, vacations, and other summer events. I am now out of school and taking summer classesHopefully I am still on track to graduate in December. I say hopefully because the last month has been really up and down with schedule. Let's just put it this way, I will always choose a small school over a big, state school from now on. The smaller schools are always willing to work with you and actually care about you as opposed to schools the University of Colorado whose professors are more concerned about their publications, research and other such things. But it seems to have worked itself out.
We are glad to have the kitchen done.....well, its getting there. Still waiting on a couple of things.
Hmmm....what else....I'm not really inspired to write too much today. Just wanted all to know that we are getting better about blogging and hopefully we still have readers out there!

Sara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will check your blog more often now that you have time to write. Reader Mom (1)