Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I'm going crazy! By: Sara

Today is Tuesday, July 8. I have been away from Joe for the past week....AAAGH! I have been visiting my family, and I have had a WONDERFUL time! But-I miss Joe. And I am very excited because I get to see him tomorrow.....YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Anyway-to brag more about my husband's wonderfulness, while I've been having much needed family bonding time here in Texas and Louisiana.....where, by the way, IT'S HOT......Joe has been working on our upstairs bathroom. If you have seen our upstairs bathroom,you know it is a vast improvement. Also, he reglazed the tub! No more nasty tub.He did this without me asking as a surprise for our anniversary...here are a couple of pics...LOVE IT! And LOVE HIM!





Hope you are having a great summer- I am!
Sara



No comments: