Thursday, October 19, 2006

Happenings

So, it is now warm again (well a lot warmer than 20 degrees on Wednesday morning.) Thanks to everyone who left comments! We hope you will keep checking on what's going on with us. For those of you who don't know, Joe and I live in Littleton, CO. It is a suburb of Denver and we live right along the foothills. We moved here in January and we LOVE it! You cannot beat the weather here, and our church family is AMAZING! We are really blessed to be here. Joe is the worship pastor at our church (Ken Caryl Baptist Church) and I am going to graduate school at the University of Colorado, and teaching music part-time at an elementary school. We are so busy! I just wanted to give a little update for those of you who don't keep in touch like you are supposed to! Haha!
We do have a little baby, our dog, Baxter. Here he is in all of his cuteness. (Yes, Joe and I have become psycho pet owners!)
Anyway, I hope you are all having a great day. I have to go do some homework, which has become my life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow it is great to hear from you. When it gets cold enough for you send your leftovers our way.

Anonymous said...

For Baxter I'm so glad you are better. Mom