Sunday, October 22, 2006

Thoughts

Okay, so it is really late at night (almost 1 a.m.) and I can't sleep at all, so I thought I would post some thoughts. I love where we live. I mean, 5 years ago when Joe and I started dating, who would have ever thought I would be living this incredible life in Colorado? I always thought I was a true Southerner and couldn't leave the South and everything that was there, but with the exception of my family and friends, it hasn't been that bad. Sometimes I wish that ALL of you could move here with us! Especially some of my BCM and NSU friends.
Do you ever wonder why you get to a certain spot in your life? God has totally led me here, but I sometimes wonder how did it happen? Its definitely a lot crazier than I ever thought it would be.
Anyway, that's enough preaching/commenting for one night.
Have a great week!
Sara

1 comment:

The Guy on the Couch said...

Hey guys, I like your journal. Nice pix. I've got a Blogger page as well; where I put my movie reviews.
We haven't had snow in the valley yet. Y'all are further south than us, and you have snow. What gives? I guess altitude counts for a lot.
We are going to Yellowstone this weekend to fish and explore. I'll let you know how it is.

Clint