Tuesday, October 17, 2006

We Live in A Great Place!!

Last weekend, Sara and I went up to Keystone, CO to spend some quality time alone together. It was AMAZING. Colorado is absolutely one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen, and to think that we live only an hour from places like Summit County, and Keystone is incredible. If you haven't planned your trip out here yet, YOU NEED TO! We can't wait to see you, and for you to enjoy all that Colorado has to offer. Hope you enjoy some of our photos below.

This is the first bit of snow I've seen this fall. Obviously I'm pretty excited.



Here are shots of Sara and I at the Continental Divide on top of Loveland Pass.



Here is a picture of my beautiful bride by the largest outdoor ice rink in Colorado! 5 full acres!

Here are a couple of other pictures we took while enjoying our time in the high country.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sara! I have thought about you so many times and wondered how you are doing but had no idea how to contact you. You are still as beautiful as ever and look happier than ever! I see blessing poured out all over you and it delights my heart! Let me know exactly where you are living now - I am going to be in the Denver/Colorado Springs area in November. I would love to hear from you!!
Love and miss you! Michelle Browning